Family Camp is September 23-25 at Camp Quaker Heights. Registration is now open and you can register by clicking HERE.
If you plan to purchase Family Camp shirts, registrations are due by September 7. Otherwise you may register until September 16th.
Who is Family Camp for?
Family Camp is for families of all shapes and sizes, from single adults to couples, families with young children to empty nesters, single parent families to blended families, and everyone in between. Everyone is welcome because in IAYM we are all FAMILY!
Why should I come to Family Camp?
There are so many reasons!
- Because CQH is beautiful in late September.
- Because there will be many old friends to see and new friends waiting to be made!
- Because we all need a chance to get away for a few days and recharge.
- Because campfires, s’mores, outdoor games, and worship are way more fun when we do them together!
- Because we are part of IAYM—One Church!
How much does it cost?
Prices are based on your lodging choices, but we have done our best to keep it affordable. For example, a family of 5 staying as little as $400. That’s 2 nights lodging, 6 meals, and all the activities for $80/person!)